I wasn't sure about it, since I'm a noob, but everyone was super kind and helpful (especially on Facebook). There was never any pressure to keep up or do more (or anything, really)…which in turn, made me want to do it all. I found some things that were really valuable, and plan to use in the future with all of my writing endeavors.
I dedicated 16-18 hours between June 22 and June 25th. In that time, I did:
- a few mini-challenges
- signed up for certain beneficial networks
- signed up for Rocks and Roses
- signed up for Foodie Penpal
- learned how to make a recipe printable (!!!!)
- entered a couple contests
- caught up on 1/5 blog posts (3/5 are half-written. I have to send them off to Thing 1 to go collabo on them)
- and primped the blog a bit! (See: added informational links on Thing 1 and I -------------->
- <------------- tweet button, and a few homies -------------->)
All in all, a very enriching and learning experience, super glad to have had it.
I guess I forgot to add the
Thanks again, Kathleen, and Xenia for letting me know about it. Can't wait til the next one :)
Onward and upward,
PS Thanks for the compliments on my handwriting! LOL!